Stress Relief Home 纾缓压力首页
An Overview Of Stress And Stress Relief 概述了压力和纾缓压力
Is Stress Ruining Your Life? 是压力败坏了你的生活?
Effective Stress Relief For Men 有效纾缓压力,男性
Factors Affecting Stress Relief For Women 影响因素纾缓压力,为妇女
Full Article List 全文名单
Products 产品
Links Directory 链接目录
Tell A Friend 告诉朋友
Contact Us 联系我们




How To Identify And Relieve Stress如何识别和纾解压力

If you have been suffering with a lack of energy, complaining about muscle ache and feeling moody, emotional, unmotivated and extremely tired then it is quite possible that you are suffering from stress.如果你一直在遭受一个缺乏能源,抱怨肌肉酸痛的感觉和穆迪,情绪,无心和极其疲惫,那是相当有可能,你正遭受压力。

The physical and emotional symptoms of stress can interfere with not only our quality of life and enjoyment, but that of our family and loved ones also.身体和情绪压力症状可干扰不仅是我们的生活品质和享受,但对我们的家庭和亲人也。

So what can you do if you are feeling stressed?那么您应该怎么做,如果你感觉强调吗?

WHAT MAKES YOU STRESSED ? 什么使你强调吗?

Stress affects each and every one of us to some degree, whether it's the minor stress we feel when trying to get to the train station on time or the more major level when we hear that we have lost our job or that a loved one has passed away.应力影响到每一个我们能够在一定程度上,无论是它的轻微压力,我们觉得当设法争取到火车站的时间或更大型的水平时,我们听到的,我们失去了我们的工作还是一个爱的人已经过去了远离。

Regardless of our individual stress tolerance level, it is important to identify the symptoms of stress and learn how we can adapt to help reduce it.不论我们个人的抗逆性水平,重要的是要找出压力症状,并学习如何,我们都能够适应,以帮助它减少。

While we may all have different tolerances for stress it is also true that certain lifestyles or changes in lifestyle can lead to stress - marriage, divorce, death of a loved one, job change, job loss or debts are all major stresses.虽然我们都可能有不同的公差为强调这点,这也是事实某种生活方式或生活方式的变化,可导致应力-结婚,离婚,死亡的一位亲人,工作变动,失去工作或债务都是主要压力。

Other factors such as allergies, shift work, strained relationships and too much work are also stresses that in combination can add up to stress.其他因素,如过敏,轮班工作,紧张的关系和太大的工作也着重指出,在组合,因此可以添加最多的压力。

HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M STRESSED ?怎么知道,如果我强调吗?

Increased stress levels lead to a number of checmical imbalances in our systems.增加应力水平由此引发的一些checmical不平衡,在我们的系统中。 These imbalances can lead to over tiredness due to a ack of restful sleep, sore muscles due to a lower pain tolerance and a negative mood due to a lack of energy and这些不平衡可能会导致超过疲倦,因为一场ack的休息,睡眠,肌肉酸痛是由于较低的疼痛耐受性和负性情绪是由于缺乏能源和
'feel good' chemicals in our system. '精彩'的化学品,在我们的制度。

If you don't think that you've been feeling the physical effects of stress perhaps you should look at your lifestyle.如果你不认为你已经感受到身体的影响,胁迫,也许你应该看看你的生活方式。 Are you
handling tiredness with caffeine and sugar?处理疲倦与咖啡因和糖? Are alcohol or drugs helping you sleep or providing you a 'feel good' high?都是酒精或药物帮助你的睡眠或提供你一个'精彩'高呢? Are you
relying on the adrenaline of working too much for the positive energy your body and mind needs?依赖于肾上腺素的工作太多,为积极能量你的身体和心灵的需要?

HOW DO I RELIEVE STRESS ? 我要如何纾解压力

The first thing to do when handling stress is to identify your personal tolerance level.第一件事做处理时,强调是要找出你的个人容忍的水平。 As different people have different由于不同的人有不同
levels, only you can read your body's signals and respond to them accordingly.各级,只有你可以看你的身体的信号,并回应他们。

It is important to reduce your responsibilities by simplifying your life.它是重要的是减少你的责任,通过简化你的生活。 This may simply mean saying no to some extra activities这可能只是意味着否定一些课外活动
or duties, or it may mean having a complete change in job or lifestyle.或职务,或者它可能意味着有一个彻底的改变,在工作或生活模式。 If you are expecting a large change in your life such如果你期待着一个大的改变你的生活,例如
as a new baby or moving house, then maybe you need to remove other obligations to make room for these changes.作为一个新的婴儿或搬家,那么也许你需要移除其他义务,以腾出空间来调整。

Exercise is a great stress reliever.演习是在高度紧张的救援。 Try exercising at least 20 minutes three times per week and reducing or totally eliminating尝试行使至少20分钟,每周三次,并减少或完全消除
crutches such as alcohol, caffeine, sugar or drugs.拐杖,如酒精,咖啡因,糖或毒品。

We are living in a world that encourages highly driven, 'type-A' personalities.我们生活在一个世界,鼓励高驱动的, ' A型'的性格。 For the good or bad we are not all made equal and为好或坏,我们不是都取得了平等和
to lead the most contented life it is important to set limits for ourselves based on our personal abilities.带领最知足的生活,这是很重要的设限,为自己,是基于我们的个人能力。 Having a low tolerance具有低公差
for stress is no more a fault than needing glasses or being shorter than average - it does however require us to accommodate为强调的是,没有更多的故障比需要眼镜或少于平均-但这不过,我们需要容纳
our tolerance and take on only as much as our bodies can adequately handle.我们的忍耐力,并采取只之多我们的身体能够充分处理。

By learning to your stress tolerance level and responding to it in a positive way you can greatly change your entire outlook on通过学习,以你的抗逆性水平和应对它以一种积极的方式,您可以大大改变你的整个人生观
life.生活。 By reducing your stress level, you will find that life becomes more enjoyable that you ever thought possible.通过减少您的压力水平,你会发现生活变得更愉快,你想过可能。

About the Author 关于作者
Mark writes articles on many different subjects.马克写文章,对很多不同科目。 For more information relating to stress and stress relief visit http://www.stressreliefzone.com欲了解更多信息有关应力应力救济访问http://www.stressreliefzone.com

You may use and distribute the above article as long as the title, article body and author information are kept intact. 你可以使用和分发上述文章,只要标题,文章机构和作者的资料都是保存完好。





Copyright © 2006 Stress Relief Zone版权所有2006年纾缓压力区
Articles | Products | Links | Tell A Friend | Contact Us 文章 | 产品 | 友情链接 | 告诉朋友 | 联系我们

Disclaimer: The information contained within this website (stressreliefzone.com) is for reference only and we suggest you also seek professional advice before following any advice contained within this site or any site that we link to. 免责声明:所载的资料在本网站( stressreliefzone.com )仅作参考,我们建议您也寻求专业意见,然后才考虑下列任何意见载于本网站或任何网站,我们的联系。 We accept no responsibility for any damage or injury caused to yourself or others as a result of following advice contained in this website.我们不接受任何责任造成损害或伤害到自己或他人是由于以下意见载于这个网站。